Nose drops for pigeons and big birds. A combination of vegetable oils and minerals which dissolve slime. It cleans the tear duct and aids the perfect breathing with a better sense of direction. Thus a faster return home. 1 or 2 drops per nostril. Treats more than 120 birds.
Available in 20 ml bottle.
Eye drops for pigeons and cage birds. For the eyes, sensative picked eyes, red, wet, and dirty eyes. Use if you suspect `one eyed cold`. Contains a combination of euphrasia, cinerairia and maritima, plantago. 2 drops per day.
Available in 30ml bottle.
For pigeons and birds belonging to the parrot family. For the treatmeant of internal and external parasites. One drop on skin on the back of the neck. 10ml treats 200 birds.
Available in 10ml bottle.
Ronidazole treatmeant for use against flagellates such as trichomoniasis (canker), hexamitasis and crop slime with a vitamin B-complex for a fast recovery. 5 gram per 2 litres of drinking water or with 1kg of feed.
Available in 300gram tub.
A unique energy source with proper scientific proportion pure natural Omega 3-6-9 fatty acids in combination with pure sheep fat! Does not contain chemical antioxidants, this product is 100% natural.
- Supports and improves the flight performance;
- Provides a direct additional energy;
- Orientation increasing ( faster home )
- Promotes fertility;
- For a glossy plumage/coat;
- Better developed body;
- For strong muscles and tendons;
- Provides additional resistance;
Dosage and method of administration
- For oral administration, in the feed. Shake well before use. Pigeons = Dosage: 10ml per 1 kg of feed. During the breeding; right at the start of mating, daily until the first egg.
- During the racing season: three days before basketing. May be given daily.
Pure sheep with natural oils, such as: salmon oil, corn oil, and sunflower oil. Supplemented with vitamin B,E and C, Omega 3,6 and 9, and fatty acids. The ratio of omega-3 and 6 and the fatty acids is no more than five times omega 6.
Available in 500ml bottles.